2008年6月17日 星期二

Gundam Collections - Part 4

It's Gundam time!!!

Tonight I'm going to show you all the last normal size Gundam of mine, Destiny Gundam! This is latest Gundam I bought last month and assembled it in two days time.

Destiny, launch!

ZGMF-X42S Destiny Gundam, which featured in Gundam Seed Destiny anime. According to the anime, it is the newest and most advanced mobile suit.

It is designed to be able to handle any combat situation with its varied armament. Its armament includes the standard beam rifle, forearm-mounted shield, palm-mounted beam cannons, variable beam boomerang-sabers, beam cannon and a large anti-ship sword!

Wow, so many weapons on just a single Gundam?

When it opens up its hand, it can fire up palm-mounted beam cannon on its palm.

Oh ya, forgot to introduce you all, the Destiny’s most noticeable feature are its “Wings of Light” beam wings and allowing the Destiny to manuver with high speeds.


This is the beam cannon which can turn out from its back left shoulder.

Normal battle style, with a beam rifle and a beam shield.

2 beam boomerang-sabers, which can pull out from the shoulders.

Destiny holds a large anti-ship sword with "Wings of Light" on its back!

Yeah, I just love this pose!


Clash of the titans!!! The strongest (Strike Freedom) versus the fastest (Destiny). I just try to play with them! =p

I put 3 Gundam Models on my computer, it is kinda cool!

My Gundam Seed series collections!


Well, I still got one more part of my collections to post up! It is regarding to Three Kingdoms SD Gundam 三国志风云豪杰篇!


63 則留言:

Mei-Wah 提到...

akira, you must have spent fortune on gundam collectable items!

p/s: if you don't want it next time, i think you can make a fortune by selling it on ebay.com/lelong.com.my/mudah.com.my etc etc! sure got lotsa ppl will bid for it!

墮天使 - 祥 提到...

I like Gundam too.

Dragon 提到...

wah, today mei wah first wor... wakakakakakaka.

Dragon 提到...

only one word, NICE!!!

i want i want!!!

Kikey Loo 提到...

how much $$$ u spent for all that???

JiaNi 提到...

无可否认你收集的gundam真的很赞

K3ViN 提到...

2day i'm late :P

K3ViN 提到...

wah really nice lor........ thisone really keng :P

Akira 思胜 提到...

Mei Wah:
Haha, actually I did not spend a lots, just few hundred bucks maybe, not even reached thousand yet! I just bought one by one only... Haha...

Thanks for your suggestion, but I dont think I want to sell them, because they are like precious to me! Hehe...

Akira 思胜 提到...

墮天使-祥:
Yeah, give me 5 man!!! Which gundam you got?

Dragon:
Yup, today Mei Wah got the first, clap clap! Hehe... Haha, u wan ah? Wait for ur birthday lar...

Kikey:
How much ah? Hmm, not even exceed thousand yet, just few hundred bucks maybe... But I just bought one by one only, and according to my budget of course!

Akira 思胜 提到...

Jiani:
哈哈, 谢谢你哦... 我只是想收集很好看的GUNDAM而已咯... 嘻嘻...

Kevin:
Haha, this one is hiong!!! It got so many weapons!!!

sally^^ 提到...

wasai! how many gundam u hv?
nw got wings liao!
any other else 2mr?

Akira 思胜 提到...

Sally:
Totally I got 9 normal size Gundam and 7 SD Gundam which are very cute... hehe...

Tmr I will post up the cute SD Gundams lor.... ^^

Fishyho 提到...

看到你收集这些,感觉很像一个大小孩。
那些gundam很酷 >.<

Tau Sar Phneah 提到...

they are nice..so eye-catching le..especially with the wings one..orrhhh..wht happen with me?? i think i just like evything with wings..hehe..

levian 提到...

wow, destiny was provided you with so many weapons to interchange with. that's impressive !! :D so .. *analyzing* you're computer is covered by a white cloth ??

迷迭香 提到...

the first one with the pink wing..
i have seen the modified version in one of the mag... with sakura theme very impressive ~

Red 提到...

哇,你喜欢玩这个哦~
这些东西几乎从不出现在我眼里
不过看起来很棒!

Akira 思胜 提到...

Fishyho:
哈哈, 我做这些GUNDAM时就是大小孩了, 其他时候不是哦... 嘻嘻... 那些真的很酷吧? 真的很好看的哦...

tsp:
Haha, now I only know that u like Gundam with wings... hehe... maybe can give u one gundam when ur birthday lar... hahah...

Akira 思胜 提到...

Levian:
Yeah, you are correct! Destiny Gundam is the most advanced model in the series, so it got the latest weapons on its whole body, but did you notice that, Destiny dont have a light saber, just a large sword only...

Akira 思胜 提到...

迷迭香:
wow, sakura theme? It must be very impressive!!! I want to see that too! Can you search for me?

Red:
哈哈, 从不出现在你眼中? 可能你的太子以后会喜欢呢...

Piggy 提到...

Actually I m wondering how much per collection? Or how much is one?

Akira 思胜 提到...

Piggy:
It depends on the size, 144/1 (RM55 like that), 100/1 (RM100 like that), and SD Gundam (RM20 like that). I got 30% discount so can get cheaper price, if not the price will be more expensive...

迷迭香 提到...

i saw that at a gundam shop leh... must go flip the mag there to find wor... :p

btw i have three gundam catalagues:
- Mobile suit Gundam Seed perfect file
- Gunpla check catalogue
- SD Gundam Essential Catalog

u want ? ^_^

Piggy 提到...

Oh...with discount, not bad lor...

But for collective items, it is consider cheap already :)

Akira 思胜 提到...

迷迭香:
Wah, if u ask me like that, of course I will say Yes... hehe...

Piggy:
Yeah, it is quite cheap already, hehe... That's why I can collect so much...

SockPeng 提到...

你花了多少钱在些玩意?

Somewhere in Singapore 提到...

So u have a tailor made cupboard to put all these gundam collection?

邓秀茵 提到...

来你家玩啦~~
下星期会去SP的Jawi那带,不晓得有没有时间去槟城?

小番薯 提到...

你的标题的图画是你自己画的吗??
很美哦!

ƒörèvër HL 提到...

orz....do u have byakuya's too? ^^


蕾蕾~

迷迭香 提到...

now i change my mind d...
only when either one of my gigi win then i will send to u hahahaaaa.... :)

Akira 思胜 提到...

Sock Peng:
嗯, 我想应该是有几百块吧, 不过不是一次买很多啦, 一次买一架而已咯... 我不是那么有钱咯... 要慢慢做储蓄嘛...

Sharon:
Haha, nope, I put them inside my house glass showcase... hehe...

Akira 思胜 提到...

秀茵姐:
你好久都没来我这里了咯, 呜...
哦, 真的? 那么你几时会过去那边呢? 我当然是希望你能过来槟城一趟啊...

小番薯:
不是咯, 是朋友画给我的, KEMY...
你注意看我上星期五的文章吧...

Akira 思胜 提到...

ForeverHL:
Haiz, I dont have yet lor, but going to!!! Hehe...

迷迭香:
Mana boleh macam tu!!!! Tarak boleh la!!! Hollannt mesti mau cabut gigi kamu!!!

Anne 提到...

hohoho~~ My stitch is on the way to crash ur place le~~^0^
cuz at ur place too many enemy le~~ include gundam~~ muahahaha~~^^

Akira 思胜 提到...

Anne:
Is it? Haha, then my Gundam will welcome for ur appearence... hehe... Come come come...

迷迭香 提到...

you punya holland sudah pack itu bag mau balik holland lar... :p

尘至平 提到...

呵呵。。还有很多要POST上来?

Akira 思胜 提到...

迷迭香:
Apa? Tak mungkin!!! Holland pasti menang punya!!!

迷迭香 提到...

u tunggu lama lama ya.....

Akira 思胜 提到...

ctezp:
还剩下5架而已咯, 今晚就可以让大家看看了...

Akira 思胜 提到...

迷迭香:
Tak perlu tunggu lama lama lar, pasti tanggal dua gigi!!! Muahaha...

Esther Lee 提到...

U spent a lot in these, right? My friend likes Gundam too... ==

Akira 思胜 提到...

如果:
Just spent some only, not that much... Because I bought one by one only...

迷迭香 提到...

itu catalogue bagi kat orang lain yang support gigi ler ~ :p

Akira 思胜 提到...

迷迭香:
bagi saya lar, saya support satu gigi pun, sepanyol!!! haha...

Tau Sar Phneah 提到...

hoosei...real bo?? give me for my bday..haha..dun excites me..keke..

Ivan Liaw 提到...

我喜欢孙权的造型!靓仔嘛,也比较像主人~

Barbie 提到...

Hah Hah... Barbie is the 50th this time lol... heh heh yeah, if you don't like those Gudamn collections of yours, you can surely let ppl bid them on e-bay heh heh.... ^ ^ Too bad Akira don't have Barbie collections cuz Akira is a guy keh keh :)

Akira 思胜 提到...

tsp:
haha, see how mar, I said maybe only wor... hehe...

天狼星:
你说对了, 我也比较喜欢孙权高达咯... 嘻嘻... 等下你看我放上来就知道了...

Barbie:
Welcome welcome 50th commentor!!! Hehe... I wont let them go into e-bay as they are my precious Gundam!!! Hehe...

萤火虫*.* 提到...

Wah!!!!!
我也好喜欢喔!!!
很贵吧!!!
我没钱买...
看你的就好了>.<
我也喜欢Gundam的。^^

Akira 思胜 提到...

萤火虫:
哈哈, 谢谢你的赞赏哦...
不会很贵咯, 只是要储蓄一些钱才能拥有咯...
嗯, 你可以时常来我这里看看..
很欢迎你呢...

Dragon 提到...

sure or not? birthday can get from u? hahahaha, then i will remind u lo... wakakakaka.

levian 提到...

why's that ?? why not a saber too ?? *curious*

Akira 思胜 提到...

Dragon:
Haha, see how lar, maybe I will give u one cute SD Gundam for present ler? hahaha...

Levian:
Yup, the light saber is being replaced by large sword for more cutting power for Destiny. But for other Gundam like Strike Freedom, light saber is a must melee weapon for them.

Beverly's Secret 提到...

OHH~~ Gundam again! Great collection man!!

Akira 思胜 提到...

Beverly:
Yeah, it is all about Gundam!!! Hehe... Well, I have posted finish for my Gundam Collections...

levian 提到...

saber looks like cool, all glowing n stuff. but .. i guess it is understandable to be replaced, the sword is kinda cool too. huge especially. :D

Akira 思胜 提到...

Levian:
Yeah, Destiny is the one and only which got large sword on its back! If I got the paints, I want to paint the sabers into pink colour too! It will be just very awesome then!

levian 提到...

pink ?? why not red ?? Red = Cool. :P

Akira 思胜 提到...

Levian:
Because according to the anime, the colour of the light saber is pink, hehe ^^

Feeling 提到...

cool..las time my ex used to love Gundam a lot..:)