2007年12月25日 星期二

Xmas Celebration in Pentamaster


It is 25 December 2007 today, and I would like to take this chance to greet everyone, Merry Xmas Everybody!!!

Well, I would like to share Xmas Celebration that was carried out on last Friday. Sorry for the late posting, as I was busy around the weekends.

I worked in Pentamaster Corporation Berhad, Finance Department to be exact. All the colleagues wore red colour T-shirt together on Friday, and you noticed that what did I wear? Manchester United jersey, which I really loved it. Yeah~~ We also bought Xmas present to exchange with each other.



We decorated the office into Xmas atmosphere, and you can see from the photo taken above, looked great and nice? haha, below photos showed the presents' bazaar that we decorated.



We put one Christmas Tree together with one snow man. How nice~~~

















The presents were put together and we sprayed some "white snow" around them, to make it nicer and more Xmas feelings....






















Haha, now is the time to exchange presents....

Well, you can see my colleagues were gathered around and we sang a Christmas Song before proceed to exchange present "ceremony", haha...

















Don't rush, everyone also will have a present.... Everyone also got one number and later took the present with number attached.

Let's open it~~~






That's all I want to share with you all that the Christmas Celebration in my office...

Cheers~~~

Merry Christmas to all of my friends!!!!


2 則留言:

KOKahKOK 提到...

merry xmas what u got?

Akira 思胜 提到...

this ah, got mouse cable fix lor...
hahaha... u ler?? u got how much overall?