2008年2月20日 星期三

Study life at home

My life currently...

Study at home plays an important role in my life currently, well, just want to share with you guys how I went thru with this life.


Well well well, you see above, Nescafe Mild!!! My favorite drink during my studies or revision. I like to drink Old Town White Coffee also =p.


Study study study... My reference text book for Business in Focus subject.


Gosh, my lecturer just gave us this note which just contained key points only, and we have to prepare our own notes during our revision.



I will listen to songs during my revision, there is no doubt about it.


I love my desktop wallpaper, just found it on the net. Cool, right?



Nothing to do, took a photo myself. Guys, please don't vomit directly on this.

Well, I will find chance to take photos during my class time, and share with you all in future. Stay tune.





16 則留言:

Dragon 提到...

don't vomit directly then vomit where??? hahahaha, already vomit wor, how??? just joking la....

ya, took more photos!!! good luck in your studies ya.

tsuey miin 提到...

ur r currently colledge student rite?
as i know..in colledge..most of the note also do in tat form..=.=

Akira 思胜 提到...

Dragon:
Haha, vomit in front of ur pc lar... haha... thx ya...

Sai Ling:
Yup, study in college currently... I don mind to get such notes, but the lecturer's teaching is kinda like bullet train... hahaha...

tsuey miin 提到...

what subject do u take actualli?

Akira 思胜 提到...

Sai Ling:
I studied in Marketing... hehe....

匿名 提到...

emm... i dun like to read books one .. and honestly say in the last 2 semester... i am not even shown in any of the lecture course..

how i get graduated? I read the whole reference books in 3 days and walk in the walk outas normal...

迷迭香 提到...

Nescafe Mild? o_O
strong enff ?
i prefer the regular + a teaspoon of coffeemate!! ^_^

迷迭香 提到...

i know that character in the wallpaper!! from Bleach.... ^_^
do u have his sister 露其亚 one ? i want.... or may i have the website pls ? :p

Akira 思胜 提到...

CS:
Wow, u are genius... No need to attend class also can graduate... For me cannot, I need to listen more than I study... hahaha...

迷迭香:
I prefer mild, because it is milky... hehe... I like milky coffee, so I loved Cappucino very much... hehe...
Yup, got tons of her sister wallpaper in the net...

David (AKK) 提到...

Haha... you study also can enjoy hor... all the best to you..


I like the ads from Ipoh White Coffee ads... thats funny :)

Akira 思胜 提到...

AKK:
Thanks ya... Of course must enjoy lar... That's life mar.... hehe...

KOKahKOK 提到...

yaya i pun d vomit....not feeling well d...how?

迷迭香 提到...

i have yet to find a cool one ` =.="

Akira 思胜 提到...

迷迭香:
Well, u wan me to send u coolest one?

迷迭香 提到...

if u are free... pls help
thanks a million ~ ^_^



email: meediexiang@gmail.com

Akira 思胜 提到...

迷迭香:
sure , no problem....